INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The user’s personal data is used by Brunelli Mobili s.r.l., which is the data controller, in compliance with the personal data protection principles established by the GDPR Regulation 2016/679.
METHOD AND PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
- We inform you that the data will be processed with the support of the following means:
- Mixed – electronic and paper
with the following purposes:
- Relations with the public
- The provision of data is mandatory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to supply them in whole or in part may make it impossible to provide the requested services.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
- Without prejudice to communications made in fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of recipients:
- Authorised Persons;
Furthermore, in the management of your data, the categories of authorized persons and/or internal and external managers identified and to whom specific written instructions regarding data processing have been provided may become aware of them.
- The mandatory data for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to carry out the commercial and accounting relationship.
The data of those who do not purchase or use products/services, despite having had previous contact with company representatives, will be immediately canceled or processed anonymously, where their conservation is not otherwise justified, unless it has been validly acquired the informed consent of the interested parties relating to a subsequent commercial promotion or market research activity.
The data retention period is: The data will be processed for as long as necessary to carry out the existing commercial relationship and for the following ten years from the date of termination of the same.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
- Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access of the data subject – art. 15 of Regulation 679/2016);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected (right of rectification and cancellation – articles 16 and 17 of Regulation 679/2016);
- right to limit and/or object to the processing of data concerning him (art. 18 of Regulation 679/2016);
- right of revocation;
- right to data portability (art. 20 of Regulation 679/2016);
- in cases of treatment based on consent, receive your data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (right of access of the data subject – art. 15 of Regulation 679/2016).
- The data controller of your personal data is Brunelli Mobili s.r.l., VAT number 02308920541, tax code 02308920541
Information on Cookies
What are cookies
A “cookie” is a text file saved on the user’s computer when he accesses a website with the purpose of providing information each time the user returns to the same site. It is a sort of reminder of the visited internet page. With the cookie, the web server sends information to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) stored on the latter’s computer, and will be read and updated each time the user returns to the site. In this way the website can automatically adapt to the user. During navigation, the user could also receive cookies from different sites on his terminal (“third-party” cookies), set directly by the operators of said websites and used for the purposes and according to the methods defined by them.
Depending on their duration, they are divided into session cookies (i.e. temporary cookies that are automatically deleted from the terminal at the end of the browsing session by closing the browser) and persistent cookies (i.e. those that remain stored on the terminal until they expire or are canceled by the user).
Based on the function and purpose of use, cookies can be divided into technical cookies and profiling cookies.
Some cookies are used to perform computer authentication, session monitoring and storage of specific information on users who access a web page. These so-called technical cookies are often useful for allowing you to browse a website and use all its features. Technical cookies are those whose use does not require the user’s consent.
Analytics cookies also belong to this category. These are cookies that collect information about the use that a user makes of a website and that allow it to improve its functioning. For example, analytics cookies show which pages are most frequently visited, allow you to check which are the recurring patterns of use of a website and help you understand every difficulty that the user encounters in using it.
Other cookies can instead be used to monitor and profile users while browsing, study their movements and web consultation or consumption habits (what they buy, what they read, etc.), also for the purpose of sending advertising of targeted services and customized. In this case we speak of profiling cookies. The use of these cookies requires the prior acquisition of the user’s free informed consent pursuant to art. 7 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
It may also happen that a web page contains cookies from other sites and contained in various elements hosted on the page itself, such as, for example, advertising banners, images, videos, maps or specific links to web pages of other domains that reside on servers other than the one on which the requested page is located. In other words, these cookies are set directly by website or server managers other than this website. In these cases we are talking about the so-called third-party cookies, which are usually used for profiling purposes. The use of these cookies requires the prior acquisition of the user’s free informed consent.
Types of cookies used by our site
The site also allows the sending of the following third-party cookies. These cookies are not tools of our ownership, for more information, therefore, it is possible to access the information and the forms for acquiring the consent of the third parties, by clicking on the links shown.
To improve the website and understand which parts or elements are most appreciated by users, third-party cookies from Google Analytics are used as an anonymous and aggregate analysis tool. These cookies are not tools of our ownership, for more information, therefore, you can consult the information provided by Google.
The website pages incorporate some Facebook and Google Plus sharing widgets and buttons, to allow the user to share the website contents on their own social channels, and to interact with our channels. These cookies are not tools of our ownership, but are created respectively by Facebook and Google when you use the respective widget or share button. To find out more, visit the following information pages: Facebook and Google.
Some web pages incorporate YouTube video content within them. By visiting a page containing a video, or clicking to view the video, cookies from YouTube may be recalled. These cookies are not tools of our ownership. To find out more, visit the information page of Google.
The user can manage his own preferences relating to cookies through the functions present in common browsers which allow him to cancel/remove cookies (all or some) or to change the settings of the browser itself in order to block the sending of cookies or restrict it to specific sites (versus others).
The methods proposed by the main browsers are shown below: Microsoft Windows Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari .
To disable Google Analytics cookies, you can download a specific plug-in of browsers.
For information on the cookies stored on your terminal and to deactivate them individually, please refer to this link.
Social Network Plugins
The collection and use of the information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer.
– Facebook: cookie information
– Twitter: information cookies
– Google+: cookie information